- 01-09-2021 First worksession of the New Year struggles onward during the COVID/political unrest.
- 01-16-2021 Cold days with warm sun and some needed jobs are getting done.
- 01-23-2021 Small crews work on the new jacket and #3939 doors.
- 01-30-2021 Small crews continue work on the boiler jacket and tool car doors.
- 02-20-2021 Our regular cameraman, Dr. Mike, hasn't been available to photo document the workings at 2926 lately. However, there is still life at the 2926.
- 04-03-2021 Photos 3-27-21 thur 4-3-21. Rick M, Pecos Bill, Assistant Cat Master Ron T. and CSO Jon did the photographic duties.
- 05-01-2021 Pics for March 14th thru March 24th (All courtesy of Rick Marsden, photographer).
- 05-15-2021 Pics for May 1st thru May 15th (photographers Rick M., Ron T. and Mike H.)
- 05-29-2021 New Tool car doors coming together & our local friends in Blue visit for a Photo-Op.
- 06-12-2021 Pics for the two weeks ending 06-12
- 06-26-2021 Pics for the two weeks ending 06-26
- 07-10-2021 Pics for the two weeks ending 07-10
- 07-24-2021 Steam Up and Roll Pics for the week ending 07-24, 07-25
- 08-07-2021 Clean up after steam up and back to work!
- 08-21-2021 Pics for the two weeks ending 08-21
- Photos 2020 2020 Activities.
- Photos 2019 2019 Activities.
- Photos 2018 2018 Activities.
- Photos 2017 2017 Activities.
- Photos 2016 2016 Activities.
- Photos 2015 2015 Activities.
- Photos 2014 2014 Activities.
- Photos 2013 2013 Activities.
- Photos 2012 2012 Activities.
- Photos 2011 2011 Activities.
- Photos 2010 2010 Activities.
- Photos 2009 2009 Activities.
- Photos 2008 2008 Activities.
- Photos 2007 2007 Activities.
- Photos 2006 2006 Activities.
- Photos 2005 2005 Activities.
- Photos 2004 2004 Activities.
- Photos 2003 2003 Activities.
- Photos from the Beginning The Genesis of NMSL&RHS.
- AT&SF 3751 Excursion to the Grand Canyon May 14 - 19th, 2012
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- Young AT&SF 2926 Seen working before her retirement.
(originally featured on the web site front page Sep-Oct, 2013).
- AT&SF 2926 Firebox Panoramic view inside the Fire Box by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page November 2013).
- Western Portal Moonville Tunnel Photo by Mike "gb_packards" (www.flickr.com)
(originally featured on the web site front page January-February 2014).
- AT&SF Fireman's side steam cabinet 2014 Photo by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March-April 2014).
- Welding Stay Bolt Sleeves Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page July 2014).
- Flue Tube Installation Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March - June 2015).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
email@example.com or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit organization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.