- 01-02-2016 It started cold but got quite nice in the PM . . .
- 01-09-2016 Cold week but we got some good stuff done . . .
- 01-16-2016 Wednesday was cold but . . . Saturday was warmer.
- 01-23-2016 Wednesday was cool, but good weather. Saturday warming up and safety training.
- 01-30-2016 Exterior boiler plumbing and insulation, cab control detail work.
- 02-06-2016 BoD meeting, Steam turret cover and 26L brake stand work.
- 02-13-2016 Lots of misc. plumbing work.
- 02-20-2016 House Memorial 100 - AT&SF 2926 recognized as New Mexico's Steam Locomotive!
- 02-27-2016 Big day for newbies!
- 03-05-2016 Cab, speedometer, steam and lubrication pipe work continues.
- 03-12-2016 Moving stuff out of the way and getting ready to build an Engine House?
- 03-19-2016 Multiple projects continue including turret, lube line, and 26L Brake stand work.
- 03-26-2016 More Steam & lube line, 26L brake stand and other finishing work.
- 04-02-2016 More lube line, brake shoe, leak-fixes and other finishing work.
- 04-09-2016 Monthly Meeting, more lube-line work and sheet metal skins sent away for re-fabrication.
- 04-16-2016 Work presses on despite rainy weather.
- 04-23-2016 Steam line, steam turret and more brake work.
- 04-30-2016 Bernalillo County Commissioner visit, breaking ground for the Engine House!
- 05-07-2016 Engine House construction has begun while the restoration continues full speed ahead!
- 05-14-2016 Engine House foundation completely poured, plus more steam turret, cab window and brake work.
- 05-21-2016 Engine House erection starts and some final boiler metallurgical testing.
- 05-28-2016 Engine House erection continues and various plumbing work.
- 06-04-2016 The Engine House is done . . . and the Ole girl gets parked in her new barn for the first time!
- 06-11-2016 The Engine House ribbon-cutting ceremony and BBQ.
- 06-18-2016 A long hot summer has started!
- 06-25-2016 The work continues with the last 4 driver brake shoes now on.
- 07-02-2016 More brake, air line and fuel line work - will it ever end?
- 07-09-2016 Engine House finish work, Car-Mover repairs and other on-going work.
- 07-16-2016 We've been cooking ! Trudging on in the blistering heat . . .
- 07-23-2016 Pretty hot & crazy week - Cats, intruders, Polecats and more!
- 07-30-2016 Working more on lube lines and fabricating superheater tube pressure test equipment.
- 08-06-2016 Sand Dome up! And more work on various lubrication lines.
- 08-13-2016 Training for moving the locomotive, and more lube-line work.
- 08-20-2016 The beat goes on !
PHOTO ALBUM ARCHIVES
- Photos 2015 2015 Activities.
- Photos 2014 2014 Activities.
- Photos 2013 2013 Activities.
- Photos 2012 2012 Activities.
- Photos 2011 2011 Activities.
- Photos 2010 2010 Activities.
- Photos 2009 2009 Activities.
- Photos 2008 2008 Activities.
- Photos 2007 2007 Activities.
- Photos 2006 2006 Activities.
- Photos 2005 2005 Activities.
- Photos 2004 2004 Activities.
- Photos 2003 2003 Activities.
- Photos from the Beginning The Genesis of NMSL&RHS.
OTHER TIMELESS PHOTOS
- AT&SF 3751 Excursion to the Grand Canyon May 14 - 19th, 2012
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- Young AT&SF 2926 Seen working before her retirement.
(originally featured on the web site front page Sep-Oct, 2013).
- AT&SF 2926 Firebox Panoramic view inside the Fire Box by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page November 2013).
- Western Portal Moonville Tunnel Photo by Mike "gb_packards" (www.flickr.com)
(originally featured on the web site front page January-February 2014).
- AT&SF Fireman's side steam cabinet 2014 Photo by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March-April 2014).
- Welding Stay Bolt Sleeves Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page July 2014).
- Flue Tube Installation Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March - June 2015).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit organization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- Some earlier photo albums require Java to run. Java is a free download you can get at:
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.