WORK SESSION PHOTOS FOR 2013
- 01-05-2013 Exterior boiler work full speed ahead.
- 01-12-2013 Wailing away on misc. exterior boiler plumbing.
- 01-19-2013 Pressing on with exterior boiler plumbing and stay-bolt cap work in frigid weather.
- 01-26-2013 Cold, rainy week . . . work called off.
- 02-02-2013 Whole lotta work going on . . .
- 02-09-2013 Lots of action in the good weather 2/6.
- 02-16-2013 More cats, more stay-bolt caps and some more mashed phalanges.
- 02-23-2013 Stay-bolts, cab wood work, and root-valve work.
- 02-23-2013 Tour of the ABQ Rail Yards (Old Santa Fe Locomotive
Maintenance Facility) with Dr. Frank G.
- 02-23-2013 Ron T.'s Rail Yard Cathedral panorama.
- 03-02-2013 More Stay-bolts, cab wood work, root-valve work and driver-alignment-wedge tool fab.
- 03-09-2013 Grand Canyon RR to the rescue, Side rods going back on!
- 03-16-2013 More Side rods going back on!
- 03-23-2013 Side rod Bonanza despite hi-winds!
- 03-30-2013 Side Rods on, workin' on the big brakes (and ugh, still more stay-bolt caps).
- 04-06-2013 Poco Quatros visit . . . and more stay-bolt cap work . . . will it ever end?
- 04-13-2013 Fireman's Ed. at GCRY, while a little boiler prep here & there back at the WHQs.
- 04-20-2013 A busy week for NMSL&RHS, capped by the WHEELS Museum fundraiser Gala.
- 04-27-2013 PM on Tender brakes for Nat'l Train Day, fire-box burner removal, main brake cyl. work rages on.
- 05-04-2013 Finishing up brake work on Tender, burner clean-up, more fab on steam exhaust.
- 05-10-2013a Tender wash for Nat'l Train Day.
- 05-10-2013b Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham visits.
- 05-11-2013 National Train Day at Alvarado Transportation Center
OTHER TIMELESS PHOTOS
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
email@example.com or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit orgnization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- Some earlier photo albums require Java to run. Java is a free download you can get at:
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.