- 01-03-2015 First workday of 2015.
- 01-10-2015 Safety Class, then getting ready for Flue Tube installation!
- 01-17-2015 Red Letter day - Starting work on the Flue Tube installation!
- 01-24-2015 Cutting & stuffing those Flue Tubes one-by-one.
- 01-31-2015 Almost done cutting & stuffing flue tubes, over 1/2 done welding Superheater assemblies.
- 02-07-2015 Flue Tube cutting done, Superheater welding heading for the finish-line and odd-jobs continue.
- 02-14-2015 SKED Safety Training.
- 02-21-2015 Flue Tube milling and rolling.
- 02-28-2015 Snowed-out on Saturday.
- 03-07-2015 Superheater T-bolt and other misc. work.
- 03-14-2015 Monthly workers meeting and misc tasks.
- 03-21-2015 Going to town welding in the Flue Tubes.
- 03-28-2015 Staybolt cap torquing, lube flushing, installing new driver brake shoes & more!
- 04-04-2015 Walschaerts and lube distribution gear work, monthly board meeting.
- 04-11-2015 More Walschaerts linkage assembly and superheater fabrication.
- 04-18-2015 AAPRCO (American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners Inc.) visit.
- 04-25-2015 The devil in the details . . . lots of odd jobs getting taken care of.
- 05-02-2015 Flexible staybolt and superheater work, and one of the first summer storms!
- 05-09-2015 Getting ever closer to finishing up superheater fab and staybolt work.
- 05-16-2015 Rain or shine, we will finish on time . . .
- 05-23-2015 Lube pump, tapered staybolt and superheater work rages on.
- Photos 2014 2014 Activities.
- Photos 2013 2013 Activities.
- Photos 2012 2012 Activities.
- Photos 2011 2011 Activities.
- Photos 2010 2010 Activities.
- Photos 2009 2009 Activities.
- Photos 2008 2008 Activities.
- Photos 2007 2007 Activities.
- Photos 2006 2006 Activities.
- Photos 2005 2005 Activities.
- Photos 2004 2004 Activities.
- Photos 2003 2003 Activities.
- Photos from the Beginning The Genesis of NMSL&RHS.
- AT&SF 3751 Excursion to the Grand Canyon May 14 - 19th, 2012
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - panorama by Ron T.
(originally featured in the February 23rd, 2013 Work Session Photos).
- ABQ Backshops Rail Yard Cathedral - stylized photo by Ron T.
(originally featured on the web site front page Feb through Mar, 2013).
- Young AT&SF 2926 Seen working before her retirement.
(originally featured on the web site front page Sep-Oct, 2013).
- AT&SF 2926 Firebox Panoramic view inside the Fire Box by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page November 2013).
- Western Portal Moonville Tunnel Photo by Mike "gb_packards" (www.flickr.com)
(originally featured on the web site front page January-February 2014).
- AT&SF Fireman's side steam cabinet 2014 Photo by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page March-April 2014).
- Welding Stay Bolt Sleeves Photos by Ron. T.
(originally featured on the web site front page July - ??? 2014).
- If you have any old photos or videos of 2926? If so, our society would very much like
to have them. Full credit, of course, will be attributed. You can email them to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or "snail" mail them to:
PO Box 27270
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7270
- You are welcome to contact us for other options - see our
contacts page. Please be advised, that as a non-profit orgnization, we cannot pay (other
than shipping) for any items sent.
- Some earlier photo albums require Java to run. Java is a free download you can get at:
- All photos are copyright of NMSL&RHS (unless otherwise indicated) and may be used for
personal non-commercial use only without the express written consent of NMSL&RHS or the
appropriate copyright holder.